Indoor air is 2 to 3 times more contaminated than outdoor air, making air duct cleaning in Utah one of the best ways you can improve your respiratory heath! Today, Utah homes are airtight and energy efficient. This causes pollutants to get trapped inside the HVAC system. Every day dust mites, feces, pollen, hair, dead skin cells, food, and bacteria accumulate in your HVAC system and vents. Every time you run your heater or air conditioner, you inhale debris that can contribute to allergies and illness. This is why air duct cleaning is so important for your HVAC system.
If you are experiencing eye irritation, itchy skin, runny nose, coughing, dizziness, shortness of breath, headaches or respirator problems, you could benefit from having your air ducts cleaned. Call Utah’s leading air duct cleaning specialists, All Pro Services!
Benefits of air duct cleaning:
- Improve health and feel better
- Spend less money on medical bills and medication
- Increase energy efficiency and cut energy costs by 10-20% per year
- Decrease dust build-up in your home
- Reduce allergy symptoms
NADCA Air Duct Cleaning System
We use the latest technology preferred by the NDAC to clean the air ducts of Utah homes. This powerful Turbojet system creates 5,000 CFM negative airflow to handle both residential and commercial HVAC systems. The HEPA filters filter out any dust from reentering your home and trap all the unwanted particles for safe removal.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Machines
- Stand-alone industrial system attaches directly to the furnace or vent
- All ducting and vents are sealed creating a powerful negative air flow
- A motor-driven whip sweeps each vent and pushes the debris toward the system
- System is designed to vacuum the entire length of the vent and trunk line.
- Camera proves before and after results!
The 5-Step air duct cleaning process
Our 5-step process cleans the entire HVAC system and can handle both residential and commercial jobs.
- Secure Negative Air System: Three stages of filters catch small valuable items as well as large objects blocking air flow.
- Vacuum, Scrub and Sweep: While the vacuum runs under constant negative airflow, a motor-driven whip scrubs the interior of each vent and pushes the debris toward the negative air vacuum allowing debris to be removed.
- Sanitize and Deodorize: We uses technologically advanced fogging machines to mist disinfectant throughout the interior HVAC and air duct system. The disinfectant and deodorization process leaves your HVAC system clean, odorless and healthy. Anti-microbial compound is applied to kill any germs, bacteria and fungi left behind and prevents further mold growth.
- Wet Clean: Over time, contamination builds up on floor registers, vents and cold air returns, and gets recirculated throughout your home resulting in poor indoor air quality and inefficiency. All floor registers, ceiling vents and cold air returns are carefully removed, hand scrubbed, washed, dried and reattached properly.
- Air Compress Clean: The root of a clean air duct system is a clean furnace. We takes special measures to ensure all components of your air duct and HVAC system are clean, disinfected, odorless and operating at the most efficient rate possible. Furnace cover is carefully removed and components are carefully cleaned by air compression.
With Utah leading the nation right now in bad air pollution, getting your air ducts cleaned is a small step you can do that yields big results. Most people spend most of their time indoors. Breathing better indoor air can help your health and heating/cooling expenses year around. Call All Pro Services today at (801) 748-4020